#104-1669 Victoria Street,
Prince George BC
by appointment only (250)-617-9966
Interested in Joining our Care Team?
Foot Care Nurse – Casual - Prince George
M&M Advanced Footcare Services is seeking a Licensed Foot Care Nurse to join our growing team located in a professional medical office in Prince George, BC. We are a Nursing Foot Care company providing both homecare and outpatient clinics. Our values include providing safe, client-centered, professional foot care while maintaining the dignity and independence of our clients.
Reporting directly to management, the Foot Care Nurse provides in-home foot care services to clients in our community. The Foot Care Nurse will also provide back-up support to the clinic locations as needed. The successful candidate should be compassionate, patient, and have strong communication skills.
Responsibilities would include:
- Assessment, maintenance and treatment of common ailments of the foot
- Patient teaching to support client independence and positive patient outcomes
- Autonomous client centered care planning and documentation using an Electronic Health Record system
- Managing and conducting all aspects of community foot care visits while adhering to current standards of practice
- Maintaining knowledge and training on current best practices for Advanced Foot Care, Infection Prevention and Control, Occupational Health and Safety and British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals Scope of Practice
- Diligent documentation and communication with supervisor and other members of the health care team regarding changes, concerns, progress, and treatment plan updates
- Travelling autonomously using own vehicle to provide foot care services to clients in the community
- Be a registered member in good standing with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals
- Current License to practice in British Columbia
- Advanced Foot Care Certificate recognized by the BCCNP
- Valid drivers license; must have own vehicle
- Current Criminal Record Check for Vulnerable Sector
- Experience with dementia care and the elderly population
- Sterilization tasks require CSA accredited certification and will be provided to awarded applicant.